A custom guided mountain bike trip that includes a number of themes:
- New Zealand show case - check out some of New Zealand's wild life (a Kaka, or a Seal) and some breath taking scenery
- Single Track Mind - get a taste for Wellingtons mountain bike trails
- Or get into the hills - ride to a great vantage point for some Insta worthy content
Participants will be collected from a predetermined location.
A custom guided mountain bike trip that includes
- A number of locations across Wellington, the Hutt Valley, and/or Porirua.
- We will custom build an itinerary to suit skill and fitness levels.
- A stop will be made for lunch and at the end of the day, riders have the option of checking out one of Wellington's Craft Breweries.
Riders will be collected from their accommodation and if required bikes will be stored at a secure facility overnight.
A custom guided mountain bike trip that allows you to really explore each of the unique Mountain Bike Parks in the Wellington Region.
- With at least 2 days you can spend half a day at each location.
- Riders will be collected from their accommodation and if required bikes will be stored at a secure facility overnight. Repairs will be carried out to bikes overnight so there will be no interruption to the good times!
Because these are your days your guides are able to change your trip on the fly - can't get enough of the Wainui trails? Grab lunch and keep going... Fancy riding to Red Rocks and checking out the Marine Reserve? No worries...
For all Adventures E-bike (digital) or pedaled (analogue) hire bikes available on request at additional cost.
Looking for a new and exciting alternative to your usual? Come and ride Wellington with the locals.
Pete and Bex each have had over 20 years of riding these trails. They are the right crew to make your trip to Wellington a memorable one. The crew at Wellington MTB Adventures can help you organise the perfect trip, whether you are looking at fitting in as much single track as you can handle, you want to get to the top of all the peaks in the city for views, or you want to get out and try a mountain bike for the first time so see what all the fuss is about.
Come and join us for a unique mountain bike experience, all adventures are custom designed to suit skill and fitness levels, group size, time frame and weather conditions on the day.
With over 200kms of mountain bike trails, ranging from Grade 2 up to 5 plus we know we have the right mix of trails for you.
- Knowledgeable, skilled and friendly guides
- Guided rides to all areas in the greater Wellington region, and beyond
- Rides to suit all levels of skill and fitness
- E bike tours up to 5 riders
- Modern bikes and equipment hire
- Standard tour groups from a single person to groups up to 10 - larger groups by appointment
- Pick up and drop off service in our shuttle vans
You can incorporate some of these different aspects to make up your adventure:
- Ride one of our famous Mountain bike parks
- Ride local single track in the outer green belt
- Gain amazing views including Cook Straight and the South Island,
- Ride around the eco sanctuary and hear and see amazing bird life
- See WW2 gun emplacements and hear about their history
- Experience the outer hills and suburbs by bike
- Ride in the regional parks and local rail trails
- Ask our staff about pairing your mountain bike adventure with other attractions in our beautiful city
Our rides can start right in the heart of the city or we can shuttle you to the starting point.
At the end you would have experienced more than most locals and have a new understanding of the "coolest little capital".
Come and join us to see the best bits of Wellington best seen by bike